The BWS-01 WORK SHIRT is a take on a classic workwear style shirt with a hint of military aesthetics. The work shirt has a regular cut with iconic detailing. The silhouette’s shorter body promotes a casual, relaxed look. The BWS-01 is constructed with heavy-duty stitching, two front chest flap pockets, and features our longhorn bull yoke.
The 6.5 oz. brown cord stripe is a sophisticated shirting fabric woven by Collect Mills in Japan. It has a subtle cord construction with a lot of texture. Its touch has hints of a seersucker fabric, which is typically known for its bumpy surface. Buttons are very special as they are made of recycled paper. Don’t be afraid to wash the shirt though, the paper is compressed and so dense that it has the strength of plastic.
- regular fit
- 6.5 oz. Japanese striped cord shirting
- fabric sourced by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- one-wash (pre-washed in factory)
- side seam gusset with chainstitch run-offs
- recycled paper buttons
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- tonal bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- made in Portugal