The BBJ-03 FLIGHT JACKET is a Bomber Fit Jacket developed from Benzak's BBJ base pattern and updated with details commonly found in vintage flight jackets.
It has two large flap pockets, an inside pocket and a thick sherpa collar; the sherpa lining is also used inside the entire garment including the sleeves.
The m-65 reverse sateen twill woven by Collect Mills in Japan is a reproduction of, and nod to, the fabric used for the now classic m-65 field jacket, eponymously named after the year it was introduced, which was widely used by the US military during the Vietnam war.
- bomber fit
- m-65 repro reverse sateen twill
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 50% cotton, 50% nylon
- fully lined with black sherpa (100% polyester)
- zipper by Talon
- removable Velcro BENZAK-branded patch
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- made in Portugal