The cut of the BC-03 STRAIGHT CHINO is inspired by a classic 1940s straight silhouette. Benzak modernised the fit with a shaped top block. This brings the chino closer to a contemporary cut, still paying homage to its roots. Although the cut has a high rise, the BC-03 grants plenty of room throughout and allows for additional movement in the top block.
10 oz. Japanese sateen twill woven by Collect Mills in Japan, originally used for army jackets and pants.
- regular fit / straight legs
- 10 oz. Japanese sand reverse sateen
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- military twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- clean finished outseams
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- 100% brass buttons
- zip fly by Talon Zipper
- tonal bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 8 oz. indigo dyed chambray pocket bags (100% cotton)
- made in Portugal