The BCS-01 WESTERN SHIRT is the Benzak's take on a classic western shirt as worn by cowboys from the old west. It's designed to be worn over or tucked in. The 8 oz. denim is woven by Collect Mills in Japan.
This shirt features two rounded chest pockets with flaps, their shape is inspired by the bull’s horns.
To match this, the front and back yokes follow a similar horn shape. All buttons are snaps, except for the top button at the collar, which is a sew-on button for better functionality. This button is a cat-eye button made from corozo, which is a natural alternative for plastics.
- classic western cut
- 8 oz. Japanese denim shirting
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- military denim
- bull’s horns shaped yokes and pocket flaps
- black snap buttons
- corozo sew-on button at collar
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonhole