ECRU SELVEDGE fabric is a fine 12oz. right-hand 100% sanforized cotton fabric with a red selvedge ID. So, not only the color is light, but also the fabric itself which makes it perfect Summer jeans. The fabric is woven with undyed yarns, and due it’s the natural production process, the denim is unlike any other undyed fabrics.
Minute traces of the original cotton seeds are ingrained into the fabric. This results in a highly texturized denim with an organic feel and three-dimensional character.
The B-01 SLIM follows a slim tapered silhouette all the way down the leg. It’s a versatile cut leaving enough room for extended movement and an all-round snug fit. BENZAK has developed the B-01 with a curved waistband which creates a figure-hugging super comfortable top-block. The slim fit is a versatile style for a multitude of occasions. The B-01 SLIM’s shape allows for an effortless smart-casual style and is also suitable for a refined laidback look.
- slim fit / slim tapered legs
- 12 oz. Italian selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Berto
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- hidden 6th pocket
- chain stitched bottom hems
- tucked beltloops
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- button fly
- tonal bull embroidery
- tonal bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Portugal